Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am the student

I was in school one afternoon finishing up my science fair project when i over heard my teachers. I got curious (as humans do). So i decided i should listen a little more befor i catch my ride. They were argueing over politics. On which canidate was better and why. so i walked to close and was jumped on for my analysis. My answer "They are both bad." they stared at me like they wanted a solid answer. so i asked "who gives straight answers anymore." I went to catch a ride. My mom asked "what happened in school today?" i reply "same old same old."

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Interesting site you have here.

    You left me a comment asking how I went about customizing my blog. Please return to my blog and contact me via e-mail ("Contact Me" on the nav menu) so I can send you some details. There are too many to put in a comment.

    http://www.lifemakesmelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers